Actually this post is really about what’s in Daniel’s bag, however so often when going to kids parties and outings I end up just using Mr D’s bag as my own so as not to double up on things hanging off my shoulder.
We were recently sent some sample packs of Australia’s first range of coconut water drinks for kids by Cocobella so included in this post is a review on this new healthy option that has kept our active little toddler hydrated throughout the warm summer days.
The above photo may look like a lot of items but really when you pack it all away it doesn’t take up much space at all and, to be honest, for short trips to the shops or visiting friends, sometimes I even forget to take Mr D’s bag!
First things first, the bag we are currently using is this bright Thomas the Tank Engine backpack that came in one of the showbags we bought from the Royal Melbourne Show last year, see post here!
1. Thomas the Tank Engine backpack
2. Wipes for sticky fingers and cleaning up mess
3. Sunscreen and matching swimwear just in case we hit the beach or water parks
4. Lego Movie towel – comes really handy when we visit Werribee Zoo (post coming soon!)
5. Spare change of clothes – shorts and tee
6. Mr D’s yearly zoo and museum passes – we’ve been loving being able to visit the animals whenever we like and recently bought a friend this for her two-year-old’s birthday – they make such great presents that can be enjoyed all year round!
7. A mini picture book – Mr D is still obsessed with all things automobile
8. A hat, undies and socks – yes, Mr D is out of nappies and we are so happy to see our little man growing up!
9. A couple of toys to keep him occupied
10. Biscuits, fruit, jelly, a bottle of water and Cocobella coconut water for kids – snacks are a must for active little toddlers
Some items not pictured but you can normally find in Mr D’s backpack are plastic bags (for rubbish or wet items), my purse, lip balm, phone and keys, and Mr D’s sunnies.
What’s currently in your kids’ bag?!
If you’ve been following my Instagram feed you’d have seen we attended the Kids Business Blogger BBQ and there we met some lovely bloggers, brands and sampled some wonderful products for our precious ones. One of those products was a pack of Cocobella Kids’ coconut water range with no added sugar, no added colours, flavours, additivites or preservatives.
Mr D normally consumes water and milk, and he was super excited to have something different and yummy to drink.
“It’s so yummy mummy”, was what Mr D happily exclaimed as he slurped away at his first taste of these handy and healthy, drinks that are naturally rich in electrolytes. So yummy in fact that I may have finished off a few packs myself 🙂Some Cocobella Kids facts!:
– Cocobella Kids is a lunch-box friendly and healthy coconut water drink for kids made from 70% coconut water, 30% fruit juice and nothing else.
– Cocobella Kids is available in 200ml Tetre-Pak (BPA-free)
– Available in two yummy flavours: Apple Berry Breeze and Tropical Island
– Cocobella Kids retails for $3.49 per 3-pack in Woolworths supermarkets nationally.
If you want further info check out http://www.cocobellakids.com.au #cocobellakids
What are some snacks and drinks that you or your kids are currently loving?
*This is not a sponsored post. We were gifted packs of Cocobella Kids coconut water for the purpose of this review. All opinions are our own. Cocobella Kids also donated 100 x 3 packs to Mr D’s childcare centre.